Are you the right person for the job?
We’re looking for someone with relationship building know-how to join our growing team along the south coast. Ideally, the candidate will have a minimum of 3 years experience within the B2B telemarketing industry and a drive for success.
Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex
Salary: Competitive (+Commission)
Hours: Full-time & part-time positions available
Closing Date: 31st March.
Here at Sonnet, we do things a little differently, we build relationships for our clients with their company culture and heart and brand reputation in mind. That means Agents call on campaigns ready to engage in conversation with the person on the other end of the phone. We create the opportunity to talk, tailor our client’s propositions and assist in closing opportunities.
You will work within a team of Sonnet Agents working on complex business to business campaigns from generating leads to closing sales in line with our client’s objectives.
You will be responsible for:
- Making outbound calls to companies within our client’s databases to assess the interest in our client’s products/services and to promote our client’s brand
- Ensuring all contacts are up to date and meticulous management of client data
- Maintaining our client’s brand reputation on every call
- Closing deals in line with our client’s objectives
- Managing relationships between clients and prospects
The successful candidate will have previous experience within the business to business telemarketing industry, but will be used to not working with scripts! They will need to be friendly, professional and ready to learn about our clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be confident in making outbound calls without the use of a script
- An ear for listening
- Meticulous time management, we operate on creating and executing scheduled calls (no bombarding the receptionist)
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to follow processes of data management consistently
Ideal But Not Essential
If you have any of these additional skills it would be great to know a little bit more about this in your CV:
- Basic accountancy knowledge
- Accountancy software knowledge
- A whizz on Excel
- Knowledge of the recruitment industry
If you feel like you’re the right person for the job fill in the form opposite and we will be in touch!