Are you the right person for the job?
We’re looking for someone with get up and go. We’re looking for a less experienced, more enthusiastic Agent to join the team making outbound calls on client campaigns.
Location: Littlehampton, West Sussex
Salary: Competitive (+Commission)
Hours: Full-time & part-time positions available
Closing Date: 31st March.
Here at Sonnet we do things a little differently, we build relationships for our clients with their company culture and heart and brand reputation in mind. That means Agents call on campaigns ready to engage in conversation with the person on the other end of the phone. We create the opportunity to talk, tailor our client’s propositions and assist in closing opportunities.
You will work within a team of Sonnet Agents working on various business to business campaigns generating interest and leads as well as validating data for our clients.
You will be responsible for:
- Making outbound calls to companies within our clients’ databases to assess the interest in our clients’ products/services and to promote our clients’ brand
- Ensuring all contacts are up to date and meticulous management of client data
- Maintaining our clients’ brand reputation on every call
The successful candidate will need to be friendly, professional and ready to learn about the industry, our company and most importantly our clients.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be confident in making outbound calls without the use of a script
- An ear for listening
- Meticulous time management, we operate on creating and executing scheduled calls (no bombarding the receptionist)
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise tasks
- Able to follow processes of data management consistently
Ideal But Not Essential
If you have any of these additional skills it would be great to know a little bit more about this in your CV:
- A whizz on Excel
If you feel like you’re the right person for the job fill in the form opposite and we will be in touch!